You can increase the firmness of your ageing skin and look like a younger, smoother you. Why use Botox when you can soothe those lines NATURALLY?!
…there are two causes of ageing
Intrinsic (internal) ageing:
This natural aging process, is a continuous process that normally begins in our mid-20’s.
Within the skin, collagen production slows and elastin (the substance that enables skin to snap back into place) has a bit less spring.
Dead skin cells do not shed as quickly and new skin cell turn-over may decrease slightly. The signs of intrinsic ageing are typically only visible in your late 30’s and 40’s.
These signs include the following:
- Thin and transparent skin.
- Dry and itchy skin.
- Establish a daily skincare regime that involves cleansing, nourishing and moisturising your skin.
- Use skincare products that are gentle on your skin and do not contain harmful chemicals;
- Look out for products rich in natural vitamins, omegas and anti-oxidants (especially those that are rich in vitamin E).
Extrinsic (external) ageing:
Results from external factors cause our skin to age prematurely.
Most premature ageing is caused by sun exposure. Other external factors that prematurely age our skin include:
- Too much caffeine.
- Too little sleep.
In short, the healthier your lifestyle, the less risk you stand of premature ageing.
- Protect your skin from the sun’s rays by using moisturisers with sun protection (at least SPF 15) and stay out of the sun at midday. When you are exposed to sun cover up with clothing, hats and sunglasses.
- Avoiding deliberate tanning, including use of indoor tanning devices.
- Watch those frowns. Repetitive facial movements actually lead to fine lines and wrinkles. As skin ages and loses its elasticity, the skin stops springing back to its line-free state, and these grooves become permanently etched on the face as fine lines and wrinkles.
- Eat a balanced diet rich in antioxidants such as vitamins A, B, C and E that fight off free radicals in the environment (unstable molecules that attack cells in our bodies and speed up ageing). Together these vitamins will help the skin repair itself, stay moist and produce the enzymes that stabilise collagen production.
- Keep drinking plenty of water to retain further moisture in your skin.
- Quit smoking. Cigarette smoking causes biochemical changes in our bodies that accelerate ageing.
- Cut down on excessive alcohol consumption. Drinking robs the skin of vital nutrients and causes facial blood vessels to dilate.
- Make sure you’re getting enough sleep – we all know how much a few restorative nights’ sleep improves our complexion.
What can help your ageing skin?
You know staying hydrated makes your skin happy.
By nourishing your face and body with NATURAL oils it can help relieve those signs of ageing skin – B.O.N natural oils are uniquely blended from naturally derived avocado with added vitamin E , grape seed & rose hip oils to nourish, hydrate and improve the appearance of the skin.
Suitable for all skin types especially for sensitive skin – its safe to use on the whole family.
Liquid Gold Pure Tissue Oil helps restore elasticity, moisture, smoothness and firmness to your skin. Its clinically proven to reduce wrinkle depth and help tone your ageing skin.
Replenish lost moisture and those natural oils that your skin produces.
Liquid Gold Pure Tissue Oil protects your skin from further moisture loss via exposure to harsh climatic conditions (sun and water exposure) NATURAL oils deeply moisturise your skin.
Protecting your skin from the sun is vital to prevent premature ageing and to keep your skin looking young and healthy.
When going outdoors, remember to protect your skin from those harsh sun rays. Clothing, hats and sunglasses do what they can to keep you safe – but why not have SPF in your daily face cream?
B.O.N’s Anti-Ageing Day Cream has SPF 15 IN it – Leaving you with skin feeling silky smooth and soft while enjoying the SPF 15 sun protection.
B.O.N’s handy Anti-Aging Day Cream tub fits into your bag – making it easily ready AND available when you are out in the sun unexpectedly.
What About those wrinkles?
Those wrinkles can be difficult to accept, especially if you don’t feel the age you look.
Don’t stress! There is help to reduce the appearance of your fine lines and wrinkles – at the same time you can restore your skin’s natural glow.
B.O.N’s Rosehip Oil Serum can increase the firmness of your skin and help you look like a younger, smoother you.
Why use Botox when you can soothe those lines NATURALLY?
- BON’s Rose Hip Serum, is a potent anti-ageing facial oil (can also be used on scars) that’ll quench your dry skin and leave your complexion glowing.
- This 100% natural product contains skin rejuvenating omega oils plus powerful anti-oxidant and hydrating properties. Use to improve fine lines, wrinkles, nourish your ageing and dehydrated skin.
On the PLUS side – it can also be used to soothe acne and eczema.
A revitalizing and hydrating serum made of pure Rosehip Oil with added Vitamin E. A natural way to reduce wrinkles and fine lines.
I always longed for perfect looking and feeling skin, soft and pearly like some of my friends, skin that require very little attention or make up and still look great.
It seemed like this is a lot to ask, but none the less something I longed for.
Since I have been using the B.O.N products though, Olive and Rose oil Soap and Anti-Aging Face Cream as part of my daily regime, I have seen my skin tone improve, and I find myself staring at the mirror, rubbing gently over my face and loving the softness!
I would like to thank B.O.N for helping the Time Freight Velo Life girls team, myself included, with your products. Thank you B.O.N!”Carla – South Africa
Soothe your ageing:
Your basket is currently empty.