Sore aching throat, blocked stuffy nose, always feeling weak and tired?
If you knew of a 100% NATURAL way to help prevent colds, would you use it?
No-one enjoys a constantly blocked, stuffy nose.
You are surely familiar with the feeling of a head cold coming on … that initial dry ‘tickle’ in the back of your throat, accompanied by a dry nose.
As soon as you feel those symptoms, it’s time to act and get out in front of the attack, before it takes hold and you are left dealing with a full blown head-cold.
We recommend the following NATURAL course of action as soon as those early symptoms appear:
- Drink lots of fresh water
- Vapourise some BON Eucalyptus Oil in steam and breathe it in deeply
- Bolster your intake of immune boosting vitamins and minerals
- Spray your most used rooms with BON Eucalyptus Spray to kill all those germs naturally
If it’s your standard head-cold having a go, these steps usually stop it dead in it’s tracks. Leaving you head-cold free.
Wondering how you can kill germs and dust mites?
Here’s a natural solution to help you keep dust mites and those dreaded germs at bay.
Natural Eucalyptus anti-bacterial spray assists you in killing germs, controlling dust mites, all while leaving your room and laundry with a fresh eucalyptus smell.
Simply use as a room spray to kill those germs. You can also spray common touch areas such as door handles and kitchen surfaces. No toxic chemicals are released, just 100% pure BON Eucalyptus Oil, a natural anti-bacterial.
To control those dust mites, spray your bedding, children’s soft toys, anywhere dust mites are likely to live.
We’ve added the mini 30g spray so you can keep it handy in your bag to use in the car, while shopping, in public toilets or your sports bag. Wherever those dreadful germs live.
Don’t worry the uses aren’t just limited to killing dust mites and germs …
- KILLS GERMS & BACTERIA IN THE AIR – Spray into rooms where you want to kill germs.
- KILLS GERMS & BACTERIA – Spray surface areas in kitchen & bathroom.
- ANTI-FUNGAL – Spray onto itchy skin. Helps soothe “athletes foot”.
- COLDS & FLU – Spray into rooms several times per day, especially during cold and flu season.
- DUST MITES – Eucalyptus oil is known to help control dust mites, which will help with asthma and other allergies.
- MINOR WOUNDS – Spray onto minor cuts and abrasions.
- INSECT BITES – Spray directly onto the insect bite but do not rub the bite.
- MUSCULAR ACHES & PAINS – Spray affected area and then gently massage.
- ROOM FRESHENER – Freshens and deodorises by killing bacteria that causes odours.
- SPOTS & STAINS – Removes grease marks, and stains on clothes, carpets and fabrics. Even helps remove tar stains on your car.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. Do not take orally or inhale directly. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Avoid eyes and sensitive areas, including the nose, mouth and lips. Do not use when pregnant, breastfeeding, or if prone to epilepsy or hypertension.
Discontinue use if any adverse effects occur. Consult your physician if symptoms persist.
The can is pressurised and has flammable contents. So please store in a cool place away from flames and heat and do not spray near open flame or while smoking.
Do not puncture or incinerate.