Hiding or Covering Unwanted Blemishes?
BON Liquid Gold Pure Tissue Oil is a clinically proven face and body tissue oil. Formulated to nourish your skin. Helping nature improve the appearance of blemishes, scars, stretch marks, wrinkles, ageing and dehydrated skin.
Suitable for all skin types including those with sensitive skin* – safe* to use for the whole family.
Picture your skin having that silky smooth, natural soft glow. No more red blotchy rashes often associated with the use of chemical skin care products.
This Vitamin E enriched formula combines a unique blend of naturally derived avocado, grape seed & rose hip oils to nourish and improve the appearance of your skin.
- Increased skin hydration.
- Wrinkle depth reduction.
- Improved skin firmness & elasticity*.
- Smoother skin tone and softer blemishes*.
- Reduced stretch mark and scar appearance*.
- Ideal for sensitive skin*.
- Scars: Helps nature visibly reduce the appearance of scars, both old and new. It also assists in alleviating the discomfort associated with scar tissue – itching, redness, tightness, dryness – by increasing the hydration levels in the skin, nourishing the deeper layers and improving the skin’s elasticity.
- Stretch mark prevention: Helps prevent the appearance of stretch marks – during pregnancy, periods of rapid growth, high weight loss or gain – by increasing the moisture content and improving the elasticity of the skin.
- Existing stretch marks: Helps nature visibly reduce the appearance of existing stretch marks by increasing the hydration content of the skin and improving the skin’s elasticity.
- Wrinkles & ageing skin: Helps restore elasticity, moisture, smoothness and firmness to the skin. Improves wrinkle depth and tones ageing skin.
- Uneven skin tone: Restores even skin tone while the high Vitamin E content helps nature improve the appearance of pigmentation marks and blemishes.
- Dry / dehydrated skin: Replenishes lost moisture and the skin’s natural oils. Protects from further moisture loss due to exposure to harsh climatic conditions, sun and water exposure. Assists in moisturising and softening chapped heels & elbows.
- Hair treatment: Restores shine and moisture to dry, dull hair. Moisturises the scalp, alleviating dry scalp.
- Nail treatment: Nourishes the nail & cuticle area while restoring lost moisture – preventing splitting, breaking and cracking of the nails.
Here are the results of the clinical trials conducted by DERMA Consult, a specialist testing facility based in Germany.
In addition to the results of the clinical trials, here’s a few testimonials from users, with more here – please note that each person’s circumstances are unique, as such we cannot and are not allowed to guarantee specific results (nor is anyone else). The results these people experienced may not be the same as the results you will experience.
“I am a 61 year old male who was involved in a serious boating accident 36 years ago. The accident resulted in a through knee amputation of my right leg and severe injuries to my right arm. Extensive plastic surgery was carried out, but I was still left with severe scarring on the stump and to my right arm.In January 2009 I had a complete knee replacement on my left leg and have been recuperating this year. I have been using Busby Liquid Gold Oil for three months now on all areas of scar tissue and on the recent knee operation. I have found the oil to be extremely beneficial in keeping the scar tissue soft and supple especially on the calloused areas of the stump.I have also found the oil soothes damaged and strained muscles and enhances their elasticity, together with the elasticity of the skin.I would highly recommend the use of Busby Liquid Gold Oil for all types of skin and especially for skin with symptoms like my own.”
Peter Gallon – Johannesburg, South Africa
“I applied Busby to my Caesarean scar, every morning after my shower and every night before bed. In just three days I thought I could see a significant difference. I asked my husband, he looked, and then said “WOW!” I thought there must have been something wrong but apparently the difference was so drastic that he just couldn’t believe it. Three days!! Before using Busby my scar was a charming raised purple and red line across my tum, now it’s almost skin toned and not as raised! Really! And my stretch marks have gone from bright red and purple lines to lovely silver tiger stripes. Did I mention I would bathe in the stuff given the opportunity?”
Casey – VIC
“There has been more improvement in the appearance (of my scar) in one month than there has been in the previous two years. I have used another brand of oil before – it did nothing. Busby has definitely made a dramatic improvement. More than enough evidence for me to continue using it.”
Lucy – SA
“I just wanted to thank you personally for providing a natural product that targets the area’s that no other product has been capable of doing so far. Any women will tell you that they have imperfections that they would rather not have. So, after complaining to a girlfriend that I had again wasted my money on something that didn’t do what it had “promised” to, she suggested I try Busby Pure Tissue Oil. I was very sceptical at first, as I have extremely oily skin and was worried that applying extra oil would be a disaster. However, after giving it a go, I was pleasantly surprised that it absorbed right into my skin leaving it feeling fresh; it didn’t make my skin feel oily at all. After only a few weeks of use, I have noticed my scars and stretch marks have become a lot less visible and now I wake up every morning with smooth, rejuvenated skin. I have now told all of my friends about my new astonishing find. Thanks Busby!”
Natasha – VIC
“I have always had trouble finding natural products for my skin that really work. I have olive skin which is very dry and often sensitive. So I previously made up my own mixture to help with dry skin and stretch marks. One afternoon I popped into the chemist and decided to give Busby a go because it was natural and at a reasonable cost. One month later I have used 3 entire bottles and I absolutely love it. The stretch marks on my legs have improved, my skin is no longer dry and I can even use it on my face as it is light and non greasy. I can feel it improving my skin everyday!”
Sue – SA
For best results apply B.O.N Liquid Gold Tissue Oil to your skin daily.
- For dehydrated skin, stretch marks and scars; massage the oil gently into the skin using a circular motion.
- For aging-skin and uneven skin tone; apply once or twice a day for best results.
- To protect your nails; apply Liquid Gold Tissue Oil directly to the cuticles and nails to restore any lost moisture.
- To rejuvenate your hair; mix Liquid Gold Tissue Oil into your shampoo and leave to re-moisturize.
What makes the difference in B.O.N® Liquid Gold Pure Tissue Oil?
No Harmful Indredients
- No Liquid paraffin
- No Mineral Oil
- No Parabens or BHT
- No Preservatives
- No Artificial Colourants
- No Animal Products
Products with a Conscience
- Not tested on animals
- Clinically tested and proven
- No harsh chemicals
- Safe to use on babies*
- Safe to use during pregnancy*
- Ideal for Sensitive Skin*
B.O.N® Pure Tissue Oil
100% Organic Oils
Mineral Oil Based
- Natural oil base with a unique and powerful blend
- Light and non-greasy
- Preserved with natural and safe Tocopherol (Not BHT)
- 5x more Vitamin E than most competitors
- Rich in natural Vitamins, omegas oils and fatty acids
- Clinical trial test data and incredible testimonials
- Affordable despite being natural
- Comparable in efficacy to organic body oils but at a much lower price point
- Tends to be very greasy
- Some have a rancid smell
- Often has a shorter shelf life
- No added Vitamin E which is vital for efficacy
- Often expensive (organic is usually relatively expensive)
- Usually single type of oil and not a unique powerful blend of oils
- Generally, no clinical trials have been conducted
- Relatively inexpensive
- Uses liquid paraffin as a low-cost base
- Low Vitamin E content
- Tends to be greasy due to liquid paraffin sitting on top of skin, forming a layer that can block pores, rather than being absorbed
- Generally preserved with BHT, a know cancer causing chemical
- Contains colourants
- Contains retinyl palmitate (contra-indicated in pregnancy)
- Not suitable for all skin types
- Helps relieve dryness and itching
- Assists in visibly reducing age spots and helps restore even skin tone
- Helps increase collagen in the skin
- Natural source of Vitamin A, C & E + Omega 3, 6
Grape seed oil
- Anti-oxidant and anti-ageing properties
- Helps diminish sun and free radical damage
- Helps moisturise, tighten and tone skin
- Natural source of Vitamin A C & E + Omega 3, 6
Rose hip oil
- Helps to reduce the signs of ageing
- Helps boost skin regeneration and promotes skin elasticity
- Helps visibly improve the appearance of scars, stretch marks, wrinkles and uneven skin tone
- Natural sources of Vitamin A & C + Omega 3,6
Added Vitamin E
- Anti-oxidant that helps reduce free radicals
- Anti-ageing properties that help improve the appearance of scars, stretch marks and wrinkles
Natural versus chemical raw materials
Liquid Gold is more than 85% natural. The only non-natural, but safe ingredients include Cetearyl ethylhexanoate (for fast effective absorption), added Vitamin E (vital for efficacy) and the IPM emollient (of which only 30% is non-natural). The use of natural ingredients provides for the product’s success in terms of its efficacy and its suitability for sensitive skin.
* Please note that each person’s circumstances are unique, as such, we cannot and are not allowed to guarantee specific results (nor is anybody else). Some people may be sensitive to specific ingredients, please check the ingredients tab for more information. The results other people experienced may not be the same as the results you will experience using our products.