Itchy, Itchy, Itchy … Scratching driving you dilly?
There are a number of possible causes for that irritating and uncontrollable sensation that compels you to reach out and scratch. While it is important you get to the root cause of your itchy skin, here’s NATURAL relief to help you cope.
Rich in NATURAL oils, vitamin E and beeswax, this INTENSIVE Moisturiser nourishes the upper layers of your skin. Clinical trials show an improvement in skin hydration, elasticity and smoothness. It also boasts anti-ageing properties, where the clinical trials confirmed a reduction in wrinkle depth.
- Relieves dry, itchy skin
- Increased skin hydration
- Wrinkle depth reduction
- Improved skin firmness & elasticity
- Smoother skin tone
Is your itchy, itchy so bad that you need double relief? Here’s the relief you’re looking for …
Clinically proven anti-ageing results, confirming an improvement in skin hydration, elasticity, smoothness, and a reduction in wrinkle depth.
- No colourants, parabens, Liquid Paraffin, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA or Triethanolamine
- Clinically proven results within 28 days
- Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive & dry skin
- Allergen free fragrance & pH balanced
- Non-greasy and quickly absorbed
- Rich in natural active ingredients, including avocado, grape seed and rose hip oils, which are packed with vitamins, omegas and anti-oxidants
- Added Vitamin E to help diminish the signs of ageing and help reduce free radical damage
- 85% natural ingredients
For best results use B.O.N’s Intensive Moisturiser together with the Liquid Gold Pure Tissue Oil, as the moisturiser has been designed to lock in the goodness of the natural oils in the Tissue Oil, which penetrate deeply into the skin.
|Rosa Rubiginosa (Rose Hip) Seed Oil*
|Essential Fatty Acids
||Linoleic acid or Omega-6
||Linolenic acid or Omega-3.
|Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)
* Contain levels (up to .357 ml/L) of tretinoin or all-trans retinoic acid, a vitamin A acid that retinol converts to. It has been wrongly said that Rose Hip Seed Oil contains retinol (vitamin A) which is a vitamin solely made by animals from provitamin A.