Enjoy a Natural Moisturiser that soothes your skin and doesn’t cause irritations.
It can certainly be a battle finding a moisturiser that doesn’t cause you a rash or dry itchy skin.
Many other moisturisers contain chemical ingredients that cause your skin to become irritated and act-out.
You no longer have to hesitate trying another moisturiser – soothe your sensitive skin without flaring up.
Here’s a Natural solution designed for your sensitive skin.
The BON Intensive Moisturiser is made from natural ingredients that nourish your skin.
It’s rich in NATURAL oils, vitamin E and beeswax.
This INTENSIVE Moisturiser nourishes the upper layers of your skin while it soothes your sensitive skin.
Clinical trials show an improvement in skin hydration, elasticity and smoothness.
It also has anti-ageing properties, where the clinical trials confirmed a reduction in wrinkle depth.
The moisturiser has been designed to lock in all the goodness that Liquid Gold Tissue Oil has to offer – which penetrate deeply into the skin.
You will go a long way to find a better moisturiser in this price range. Available in 100ml and 250ml.
- 85% natural ingredients
- Clinically proven results within 28 days
- Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive & dry skin
- Allergen free fragrance & pH balanced
- Non-greasy and quickly absorbed
- Rich in natural active ingredients, including avocado, grape seed and rose hip oils, which are packed with vitamins, omegas and anti-oxidants
- Added Vitamin E to help diminish the signs of ageing and help reduce free radical damage
- No colourants, parabens, Liquid Paraffin, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA or Triethanolamine
- Increased skin hydration
- Wrinkle depth reduction
- Improved skin firmness & elasticity
- Smoother skin tone
Intensive Moisturiser Ingredients
||Ethylhexylglycerin (Skin-Conditioning Agent)
|Cera Alba (Beeswax)
||Grape Seed Oil
||Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters (Jojoba Oil)
||Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
||Rosa Rubiginosa (Rose Hip) Seed Oil*
|Essential Fatty Acids
|Linoleic acid or Omega-6
|Linolenic acid or Omega-3.
|Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)
* Contain levels (up to .357 ml/L) of tretinoin or all-trans retinoic acid, a vitamin A acid that retinol converts to. It has been wrongly said that Rose Hip Seed Oil contains retinol (vitamin A) which is a vitamin solely made by animals from provitamin A.