Natural sunscreen for your face – suitable for sensitive skin.
A common cause of your skin ageing early is due to over exposing your skin to too much sun.
Protecting your skin from the sun is vital to prevent premature ageing and to keep your skin looking young and healthy.
Now you have a natural solution – prevent your ageing all while protecting your skin from the sun.
The Anti-ageing Day Cream combined with SPF 15 hydrates and leaves you with silky soft skin.
It glides easily across your skin without the thickness of a normal sun screen, leaving you feeling rejuvenated.
The Handy tub fits easily into your bag so it’s readily available when you are out in the sun unexpectedly.
B.O.N’s Face Creams are clinically proven to detoxify cells, boosts collagen synthesis, reduce wrinkle depth, improve skin firmness, elasticity and skin tone.
Apply repeatedly when exposed to the sun to help keep that youthful look.
When going outdoors, remember to apply B.O.N’s Anti-Ageing Day Cream so your skin can enjoy the protection of the SPF 15.
Non-greasy or thick like other sun creams and absorbs into your skin quickly and easily. Leaving your skin feeling silky smooth and soft.
- 75ml Anti-Ageing Face Cream + SPF 15
- Clinically proven results
- Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive & dry skin
- Allergen free fragrance & pH balanced
- Non-greasy and quickly absorbed
- No colourants, parabens, Liquid Paraffin, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA or Triethanolamine
- Rich in natural active ingredients, which stimulate collagen I synthesis and detoxify cells.
Why only an SPF 15 face cream, is that enough protection?
One would think that an SPF that is double would give double the protection. But this is not the case. A SPF 15 product blocks about 94% of UVB rays; an SPF 30 product blocks 97% of UVB rays; and an SPF 45 product blocks about 98% of rays.
The higher the SPF rating, the thicker the day cream. B.O.N Anti-Ageing Day Cream SPF 15 is designed to give your face adequate protection, without that thick ‘sunscreen’ layer blocking your pores and leaving your skin all greasy.
|Rosa Rubiginosa (Rose Hip) Seed Oil*
|Essential Fatty Acids
||Linoleic acid or Omega-6
||Linolenic acid or Omega-3.
|Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)
* Contain levels (up to .357 ml/L) of tretinoin or all-trans retinoic acid, a vitamin A acid that retinol converts to. It has been wrongly said that Rose Hip Seed Oil contains retinol (vitamin A) which is a vitamin solely made by animals from provitamin A.