Always breaking out? Take control of your skin.
Do you feel your pimple breakouts have left you without a social life, or dreading it every time you leave the house?
Teens and adults both suffer from breakouts. You, like many others, may feel there is no real help for those breakouts, other than to use harsh chemical based products or hormone altering drugs.
But there is a natural way to help your pimple breakouts!
Keeping your face clean, but not stripped of it's natural oils AND nourished are keys to diminishing breakouts.
Here's what B•O•N's Moisturising Facial Cleanser can do for you:
- B•O•N's Moisturising cleanser does not strip your skin of its natural oils.
- Clean and moisturise your skin - while nourishing your skin with natural oils.
- Formulation is safe for sensitive skin.
- Moisturising Facial Cleanser does not contain any irritants - ingredients like Sodium laureth sulfate*, that make soaps & washes foam.
- It will gently clean your skin and help remove your make-up.
*B•O•N's Moisturising cleanser does contain the safer and gentler Disodium laureth sulfosuccinate (Dsl) - Also known as MES. Dsl is not an organic substance, but it’s also not like other foaming and degreasing chemicals either. Is it bad for you? Researchers say no. The molecules are larger and cannot penetrate the skin in the way other surfactants like Sodium laureth sulfate do. It’s considered very gentle on the skin, and is even suitable for more sensitive skin types.
If your breakouts are red and sore, you can use our Eucalyptus oil to help fight the infection naturally.